Software for the various products can be found here
A USB connection is required in order for the Micro to receive instructions.
The M3D software is supported on Windows 7 or higher. Install the M3D software on your PC with the following steps:
- Double click on the file after downloading.
- Follow the prompts to finish installing.
The M3D software is supported on Mac OS X 10.9 or higher. Install the M3D software on your Mac with the following steps:
- Install Mono Framework.
- Drag M3D App to the Applications folder.
- If needed, set permission for M3D App to open.
- When prompted, disable AppNap, otherwise the printer will not run when you switch to another Mac application.